The KPI Institute’s coverage of PMA 2014 Conference – Expert interviews
PERFORMANCE Magazine now provides its readers with valuable interviews, from some of the most highly skilled and experienced professionals in the field of Performance Management, present at the PMA 2014 Conference.
Through the interviews conducted, The KPI Institute’s team was able to gain insights from highly experienced professionals on a broad range of topics: from organizational to personal performance, from sustainability to current trends in managing performance and from good practices examples to useful advices for a successful performance management system implementation.
The interviews conducted at the PMA 2014 Conference can be found by accessing the following links:
- André de Waal, Associate Professor of Strategic Management at the Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands
- Andy Neely, Director of Cambridge Service Alliance of the Cambridge University, United Kingdom
- Børge Obel, head of the Interdisciplinary Center for Organizational Architecture at the Aarhus School of Business, Denmark
- Christoph Hoffmann, Vice Principal of EDGE Hotel School, University of Essex, United Kindgdom
- Cory Searcy, Associate Professor and Director of the Industrial Engineering Program at Ryerson University, Canada
- Grant Regan, CEO at QaBe Developments, Canada
- Jacob Brix, Assistant Professor at the School of Business and Social Science, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Jacob Eskildsen, Professor in Business & Quantitative Methods at the AU-Herning, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Rick Edgeman, Professor of Sustainability & Performance at ICOA, Aarhus University of Denmark
- Sanna Pekkola, Senior Researcher at Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Tor Bøe-Lillegraven, Copenhagen Business School and head of CCI Business Consulting