The KPI Institute’s coverage of the Supply Chain Analytics conference – Interviews
The PERFORMANCE Management team was present at the Supply Chain Analytics conference from Amsterdam, between 3 – 5 June, 2015. Consequently, the insights gathered from experts present at the event had been gathered and exposed here, in a series of interviews and articles.
See below the complete list of interviews taken from experts in the field of Supply Chain analytics:
1. On Supply Chain Simulation Models with Michele Fumarola
2. Bert de Winter on analytics and business performance at Hewlett-Packard
3. On performance measurement and Big Data with Philipp Lutzny, Senior Director Global Order Fulfillment & SCM at ADVA Optica Networking
4. On the importance of alignment and supply chain analytics with Michele Ginocchietti, Worldwide Distribution Responsible at Luxottica
5. With Luc Gilleaux on Supply Chain Analytics at Schneider Electric
6. With Laurens van der Drift on Supply Chain Analytics
8. With Karsten Schmidt on Supply Chain Analytics at Infineon Technologies AG
9. Davide Valentini on Supply Chain Analytics at Barilla
For more information regarding the presentations delivered across the 3-day conference, see The KPI Institute’s coverage of the Supply Chain Analytics conference – Presentations.
Tags: Interview, Supply Chain Analytics 2015, Supply Chain Performance