Performance Management Association Conference at special rate – 450 Euros
At its 8th edition, the Performance Management Association Conference is the main global event that brings together the latest research and case studies in the field of performance management and measurement.
Date: 25-27 June 2014Location: Aarhus, Denmark Registration: As a member of our community you can benefit of a special registration rate of €450 euros including VAT. Simply select the €450 option and quote in the comment section the code TKIPMA2014 before submitting payment
Inclusions: copy of the Conference Proceedings, lunches, refreshments, the Welcome Reception and Conference DinnerAgenda: over 100 presentations will take place over the 3 conference days. A preliminary programme is available here
- Organization Performance, Design & Big Data Analytics;
- Sustainable Enterprise Excellence;
- Organization Design for Resilience, Robustness & Agility;
- Creativity as a Key Performance Driver;
- Organization Design for Sustainable Enterprise Excellence;
- Performance-Driven Sustainable Innovation;
- Performance-Driven Innovation for Sustainability;
- Cradle-to-Cradle Innovation;
- Balanced Scorecard Variations, Sustainability, and Innovation;
- Strategic Performance Management;
- Linking Organizational Governance and Triple Top Line Strategy to Triple Bottom Line Performance;
- Performance-Driven Continuous Relevancy & Responsibility;
- Disciplinary & Functional Performance Perspectives.
The KPI Institute is pleased to endorse and support the event through a Platinum Sponsorship.