Net Promoter Score Data Gathering in Practice
Recently, the smartKPIs.com team has come across two very different data gathering approaches for the Net Promoter Score:1. Booking.com
- A good example of how to streamline data gathering by automation;
- Data relevance is also high, due to the timing, as the questionnaire is completed at the touchpoint, upon transaction completion.
- A poorly implemented questionnaire, as data processing requires additional resources;
- Data relevance is high, due to the timing, as the questionnaire is completed at the touchpoint, upon transaction completion.
- The major issue here is the hybrid NPS approach as the question is not properly formulated, the scale is not correctly implemented (1 to 10 instead of 0 to 10) and the ratings are clustered in two options making the calculation of the NPS impossible.
For more details on the NPS visit: Net Promoter Score KPI.