Balanced Scorecard Forum Qatar 2012
Building on the success of the Balanced Scorecard Forum in Dubai and Riyadh, and in response to demand from Qatar’s strategy management community, Balanced Scorecard Forum Qatar will come to Doha for the first time on 11-12 December 2012.
Balanced Scorecard Forum Qatar brings to the participants:
- Executive lessons in the Balanced Scorecard and risk management
- Insights into executing a national strategy, linking budgets to strategic initiatives and the role of leadership in strategy execution
- Inspirational case study experiences
- Regional strategy execution and Balanced Scorecard case studies from the government, oil and gas, healthcare and sports sectors
- In-depth guidance and training through two expert led workshops.
The Agenda includes:
|Tuesday 11 December||Wednesday 12 December|
|AM||Dr Kaplan Masterclass||Balanced Scorecard Forum|
Balanced Scorecard is the premier tool for aligning a company’s current actions with its strategic goals. This performance management system helps business leaders clarify their corporate vision and align people, business units, and resources with a unified strategy.
The Masterclass topics include:
|Workshop A: Risk Management For Strategy Execution
The workshop will present best practice examples of project and enterprise risk management and will examine the role of the ‘risk management officer’ focusing on how to balance compliance and business enabling roles.Key Topics:
|Workshop B: Aligning Strategy And Strategy Execution With National Aspirations
The workshop provides the concepts and tools for developing an organisation’s strategy execution model in alignment with national aspirations. The focus will be on using latest best practices in aligned strategy execution by private and public entities from across the GCC.
Enter the Balanced Scorecard Qatar Atmosphere
Details about the event are available at: www.iirme.com/bscqatar.