Strategy Formulation & Execution using the Balanced Scorecard
With the release of the courageous Vision for Saudi Arabia 2030, performance management and measurement has become a top priority of the National Transformation Program (NTP) for both public and private organizations.
Achieving the Vision for Saudi Arabia is an initiative that we wish to support by organizing the Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional program available to all Saudi organizations that want to build experience in strategy execution and performance management systems implementation.
This course was designed to provide professionals with insights on how to develop and implement a Balanced Scorecard System and leverage on its benefits to advance strategy execution.
The KPI Institute developed this performance management system, originated by Dr. Kaplan and Norton in a training experience based on four key dimensions:
- Translate Vision – create a consensus regarding the strategy of your company and transpose it into key enablers for local level actions.
- Communicate & Link – communicate strategy at every organizational level and link it to unit or individual goals.
- Business Planning – integrate business plans within your financial projections.
- Feedback & Learn – learn strategically, gather insightful feedback, test different strategy hypothesis and make the necessary adjustments.
The first Riyadh edition of this course took place on 25 – 27 of September being based on 15 years of research, advisory and educational programs delivered in 35 countries all around the world.
The Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional provides a strong foundation to designing, planning and deploying a performance management systems using the Balanced Scorecard Framework within public or private organizations.
- Get access to a deeper understanding of the value added and functionality of the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Develop and implement a standardized Balanced Scorecard Management Architecture;
- Overcome challenges of strategy execution by implementing the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Improve strategy communication by using the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Obtain recognition as a Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional by completing a unique international learning program.
“The training honestly has been very profitable for our company and for linking many concepts of our organization. It has been very well prepared and exposed to all our organization. I hardly recommend it to other companies who want to implement the BSC in his organization.” Jaume Alonso – GAM Rentals.
“The course was an amazing learning experience and the method of delivery achieved capability building at maximum levels.” Ahmad Mahfouz – IGTC
Please do not hesitate to contact us if this course represents an interest for you. We are always open for discussion if you would like to attend the Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional or become a local organizing partner.
For inquiries please contact:
Cosmin Chindris, Business Development Manager