Strategy Execution Conference in Oman at a special rate – Save OMR 100!
The KPI Institute is partnering with Tanfidh Training & Consulting to bring you one of the most important conferences in the Middle East. The Strategy Execution Conference focuses on building leaders’ capabilities in designing, developing and executing the organizational strategy.
Date: 3 – 6 November 2014
Location: Intercontinental Hotel, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Registration: As a member of our community you benefit of a special registration rate, saving OMR 100 off your registration price. Register now and take advantage of the Early Bird discount, plus the The KPI Institute community member discount.
Inclusions: Copy of the Conference Proceedings, lunches, refreshments, the Welcome Reception
Agenda: Review the program by accessing the conference brochure
The KPI Institute Presentation
The KPI Institute gladly invites you to actively take part in discussions and find out best practices for improving the way you execute your strategy by participating at our presentation “Translating strategy into actions: the role of KPIs”.
Key topics covered:
- Performance management terminology review
- The value added by KPIs
- The KPI Framework Concept Map
- The End of Strategy Tourism: A 2020 Perspective on Strategy and Strategy Execution
- When Strategy Meets Change Management: 4 Hidden Paths to Strategy Execution Success
- Understanding Good and Bad Strategy
- Doing Strategy Well / Making Strategy happen
- Deepening Your Skills: Diagnosis & Coherent Action
- Leadership Commitment and Support for Strategy Execution
- Linking Strategy to Operations
- Strategy in Public Sector
- Performance Management Technology Aligned with Balanced Scorecard systems
- Competency Development Framework
- Mentoring and Coaching for Improved Performance
To register or for additional details email: email@example.com