Retail KPIs in practice – Foot Locker 2010
Foot Locker, Inc., the New York-based specialty athletic retailer, recently reported first quarter financial results. Some of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) used within the report are:
- % Increase in earnings per share = 70%
- $ Net income = $54 million
- $ Earnings per share = $0,34
- % Sales growth = 5 %
- % Sales growth in stores open at least one year = 4.8 %
Ken C. Hicks, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Foot Locker, Inc. stated in the news release that “these strong results reflect the hard work of our associates worldwide who drove sales gains by providing diligent customer service at the store level, while managing our inventories and operating expenses effectively. ” (Foot Locker, Inc. 2010)
Foot Locker, Inc. operates 3,500 stores in 21 countries in North America, Europe and Australia.
For further examples of performance reports in the retail industry, explore the Retail KPIs in practice section of smartkpis.com (smartKPIs.com 2010), which include links to the Foot Locker, Inc. performance reports.
- Foot Locker, Inc. 2010, Foot Locker, Inc. reports first quarter financial results
- smartKPIs.com 2010, Retail KPIs in practice
- smartKPIs.com 2010, Foot Locker, Inc. KPI in practice
- Condensed Consolidated Statements of Operations (Foot Locker, Inc. 2010)
- First to Fly