Master in Managing business growth through System Dynamics and Accounting Models – A strategic control perspective – 11th Edition
The Master program in “Managing business growth through System Dynamics and Accounting Models – A strategic control perspective (2014-2015)”, offered by The University of Palermo – System Dynamics Group (Italy) is now available!
The application deadline is January 23rd, 2015. The administrative fee for admission to the selection procedure is € 50.
The Master consists of three modules and a project work.
- The first module (200 hours teaching) includes the following topics: Business Management, Planning & Control Systems, System Dynamics Models, System Dynamics for Business Strategy, Planning, Policy Design and Management in the Public Sector;
- The second module (100 hours) aims to apply the previous methodologies and techniques to the SME context;
- The third module (100 hours) aims to apply the same techniques to Public Administration.
The first module base and the two other modules will consist of four teaching days per week, each of 4 hours. The Master will be concluded by a project work (200 hours), which will be conducted by each participant either in an SME or in a Public Administration organization.
The expertise gained through this Master program will allow participants to develop strategic analysis and diagnosis in order to counteract weak signals of crisis and to continuously improve processes, both from a qualitative and quantitative perspective. Participants will also be able to link System Dynamics with accounting models.
Participants attending the Master program will be able to operate in a variety of business environments, such as:
- Public Administrations;
- Banks and other Financial Institutions;
- Management consultants;
- Institutions supporting entrepreneurship.
For more information, access Master in Managing business growth through System Dynamics and Accounting Models – A strategic control perspective.