Consultant Interview: Rahma HimidIn 2017, the Performance Magazine editorial team interviewed Rahma Himid, Founder and CEO of Grace & Garbo PR Consultants and Regional Director at BGIA, United Arab Emirates. Her thoughts and views on Performance Management are detailed below.
“Many organizations are moving away from the traditional bell curve, so as far as I see it, the sooner more follow, the better.”
- Which were the 2016 key trends in Performance Management, from your point of view?
- What are your thoughts on the integration of Performance Management at organizational, departmental and employee level?
- Which will be the major changes in managing performance, in the future?
- What aspects of Performance Management should be explored more through research?
- Which of the existing trends, topics or particular aspects within Performance Management have lost their relevance and/or importance, from your point of view?
- Which are main challenges of Performance Management in practice, today?
- What should be improved in the use of Performance Management tools and processes?
- Which aspects of Performance Management should be emphasized during educational programs?
- What are the limits that prevent practitioners from achieving higher levels of proficiency in Performance Management?
Specialization Specific Question
- Consultant Point of View: What are the processes and tools you look at, in order to differentiate a successful performance management system, from a superficial one?
Should you be interested in having your interview featured in one of our publications, contact us at email@example.com!