Balanced Scorecard Saudi Arabia 2011 – smartKPIs.com correspondence from Riyadh – Day 3
Day 3 and 4 of the Balanced Scorecard Saudi Arabia 2011 where dedicated to Balanced Scorecard case studies presentations delivered by top representatives of KSA, GCC and international organizations.
The main features of the agenda where:
- 16 Balanced Scorecard case studies delivered CEO and Strategy Practitioners;
- 56% of case studies from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- 5 Hall of Fame award winning case studies;
- 3 CEO perspectives on the Balanced Scorecard;
- 5 public sector case studies.
The topics covered during Day 3 where diverse, addressing different aspects of the Balanced Scorecard implementation and utilization process:
- Mapping your way to exceptional performance – Creating a Strategy Map and setting relevant, focused objectives for the business
- Cascading the Strategy Map and the Balanced Scorecard to Business Units – achieving full alignment and maximum synergy
- Balanced Scorecard – the heart of the Strategy Office
- Team work as a vital process for a successful Balanced Scorecard Journey
- The Office of Strategy Management (OSM) as a driver of sustainable business success
- Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Maps – a technology strategist’s perspective
- Integrating the Balanced Scorecard with Total Quality Management for improved internal processes
- The corporate scorecard and performance based employee appraisal system
Among the presenters were representatives of Minor Food Group (Thailand) – Hall of Fame Award Winner 2011, Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (United Arab Emirates) – Hall of Fame Award Winner 2011, YK Almoayyed & Sons (Bahrain) – Hall of Fame Award Winner 2011, Al Rajhi Bank (KSA), Siemens (KSA), Oracle (Germany), Dubai Police (United Arab Emirates), Al Faisal Group (KSA).
The day concluded with a Balanced Scorecard practitioner – Expert Panel facilitated by three experts in Balanced Scorecard implementation and utilization
- Dirk Kalff – Head of Strategic Performance Management, Al Faisaliah Group (KSA)
- Furqan Nasri, Head of Strategic Programmes, Siemens (KSA)
- Mathias Mangels, Synmentics and Tantum Group – Europe (Germany)