About Extended Enterprise Performance Management with Maria Lammerdina Bobbink, Andreas Hartmann, at the PMA 2014 Conference
The presentation “Extended Enterprise Performance Management. A Value Co-Creation Perspective” was offered on the third day of the PMA 2014 Conference by Maria Lammerdina (Wilma) Bobbink, MSc and Andreas Hartmann, Associate Professor at the University of Twente.
The research papers, one of conceptual nature, addresses the collaboration and improvement processes of an extended enterprise.
Through an extensive literature review, the researchers addressed topics such as:
- The essence of Extended Enterprise Performance Management;
- The missing link of value co-creation;
- An Extended Enterprise’s performance management and measurement systems from a value co-creation perspective;
- A value co-creation framework for Extended Enterprises.
The study’s main findings were the following:
- There is a high need for a service logic among an Extended Enterprise’s partners, in order to enhance performance;
- The discerned core processes are essential in order to obtain value co‐creation, and an optimal performance of the Extended Enterprise.
Tags: PMA 2014 Conference